Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, I am serious...

Many of you have asked me repeatedly what you can do for us. I have an odd request but it is weighing very heavily on me (Jan) at this time. Layne & Zeke will be moving in with us in about 3 to 4 weeks. I am trying my best to get things moved around, thrown out and cleaned out to make room for them. As many of you know we have an over abundance of animals at our home. 2 dogs and 1 cat (1 cat has taken up residence with a neighbor). When Layne and Zeke arrive we will add another dog, a full blooded German shepherd.

I have tried for a year now to give away our outside dog, Banjo. He is part basset and part something(?). He is very smart, very quick to learn but needs a place to run and play. He is chained in our backyard which I cannot stand! Banjo needs someone who can spend time with him. He is a very good guard dog and sounds very big when he barks.

If you know of anyone who might take him please call them. Have them contact us! They can drive by our house and see him anytime. He is really a great dog and if we could spend time with him, he could be trained very easily. Any help at all would be appreciated! I know this is an odd request but this is something that would really take a burden off of my mind.

I promise the next post will be an update! Tom is doing well and please keep up the prayers! We can feel it.

Love to all!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment